Ones We Hadn't Seen Before

"Do you see what I see?"
Ok...so we have seen hippos before, but I really like this picture. This hippo was camera shy.

Last time we saw a leopard and this time we saw cheetahs! We caught up with these right as we were about to leave the park. There were three of them, a mother and two cubs, stalking some antelopes. If we hadn't had to high-tail it back to camp, we might of seen our first kill!

The tortoise...



and the hare.

I also saw a crocodile this time, but I wasn't able to get a good picture of him. My point-and-shoot wouldn't zoom that far and I wasn't about to go down to the riverbank for a closeup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Transition Through Vulnerability and Text Messages

Celebrating Birthdays

Reptiles and Amphibians