Mt. Longonot, Part 2

The ascent was very steep. I stayed back with the really slow climbers.

Once we reached the top, we stopped to rest. You can see the crater's rim in the background.

We hiked to the point you see in the distance and ate lunch there.



I took this picture as we walked around the crater's edge. Down in the crater is a forest. There are zebras, giraffes, buffalos, hartebeests, and even leopards living there. We didn't go down into the crater. I'm not sure you can! Walking along the edge was enough for me. I had a hard time walking along without feeling scared of falling of the edge!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Transition Through Vulnerability and Text Messages

Celebrating Birthdays

That Time The Lord Lined Up All My Ducks and Gave Me the Perfect Ammunition