Our New Wheels

The most exciting (and most expensive) thing that happened to us this month was the purchase of our new car--a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado!

Now, we can actually go places and take people with us, rather than always having to bum a ride or borrow the school van. We've dubbed it "The Kan." Can you figure out why?

My favorite thing about the car, besides the fact that it's much more comfortable than the school's van, is the handle on the passenger's side dashboard. It helpful when I need something to hold on for dear life as we drive through Nairobi.



I had to take this shot just because I could!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Transition Through Vulnerability and Text Messages

Celebrating Birthdays

That Time The Lord Lined Up All My Ducks and Gave Me the Perfect Ammunition