Sunday Getaway: Village Market

Since it was our weekend off, we headed to the Village Market early Sunday morning. I had to get up at the crack of dawn to plan for the week, but it was totally worth it.

We went with the Raymonds. Here's Kyle being silly!




The Village Market has all these cool shops and restaurants. They also have a waterpark. Yes, I did say waterpark. They have about five slides and the funnest lazy river ever! I just wish they had a pool. We'll go there with the students sometime, but it was nice to check it out before hand. I think got it out of my system. (Sorry I didn't get more pictures.)



After a bit of swimming, we were starved. Rich had a gyro and I had the spiciest Thai noodles ever! I had to cool my mouth with some gelato. Yum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Transition Through Vulnerability and Text Messages

Celebrating Birthdays

That Time The Lord Lined Up All My Ducks and Gave Me the Perfect Ammunition