Happy Thanksgiving!

The cafeteria surprised us with a full-blown Thanksgiving meal at lunchtime. They decorated and had all the fixings! Just check out the plate below!

I know the cafeteria director and many others worked into the wee hours of the night preparing this for us which was so thoughtful. We'd all been wondering how we were going to have a Thanksgiving dinner when it's the busiest time of the school year (or at least it feels like it, right now). Lunchtime was the perfect time! Faculty, staff, and students were able to share this together. It was great!

I said all the fixins', didn't I! (The only thing I was left craving was pecan pie--but pecans are super expensive here.) The "turkey" was the best part!


My appetite overwhelmed me and I didn't think to ask someone to take a picture of Richard and I. Guess that'll have to wait 'til next year!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Transition Through Vulnerability and Text Messages

Celebrating Birthdays

That Time The Lord Lined Up All My Ducks and Gave Me the Perfect Ammunition